Press ESC to open a speed selection window. This cannot be used when the camera is moving.
During the game
- Chat message "-speed" opens a speed selection menu.
- Chat message "-speed" and a number sets dialogue speed to that % value.
- Example: "-speed 50" sets dialogue speed to 50% (half normal speed).
- Maximum dialogue speed is 2000%
- Minimum dialogue speed is 5%
Waiting - Chapter 1: Defenders of Dwarvenkind only
After Modi Stonerunner, Dwarven Scout Captain, has visited you, you can opt to reduce time on the timer by waiting. There are two wait commands:
Type "-wait" as a chat message to wait until the Circle of Ner'zhul is completed.
Type "-wait" and a number as a chat message to wait that many minutes.
Example: "-wait 10" reduces the time on the timers by 10 minutes.
You do not gain resources during waiting. Waiting only reduces the timers, and it is meant to be used to minimize the idle time before the undead launch the attack.